I love how unreliable my mother is. It’s fucking great.
That’s what my wikipedia says
P.S. The real world isn’t going to accommodate you and your “comfort.” When you get off Tumblr, there aren’t any trigger warnings. Wearing a nametag with your “gender identity” on it would be absolutely laughable. You’ll have to learn to be an adult and deal with people without being psychotic and wishing death on them.
My GANG! Yes, my gang! My gaggle of goons! Let’s see, who does that comprise of:
- Of course, my family. My mother, a guidance counselor with two master’s degrees. My father, an internationally renowned strength coach for the winningest college basketball program ever. My little brother, the black man majoring in economics.
- Naturally, my boyfriend, right? He’s gotta be in my gang. He’s not a thug, but he’s studying to become a respiratory therapist. So, I guess if he chokes you out, he can put the air back into your lungs.
- My best friend, who is a lawyer in Memphis,
- My other best friend, who is starting school to be a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner,
- My two best friends who I worked at The Proctor and Gamble with, one who went to Duke and is a pastor, the other who went to UNC and is in her last year of medical school,
- My best friend who does financial wealth consulting for JP Morgan,
- My ‘play brother’ who is a commissioned officer in the navy in Japan,
- My law school best guy friend who passed the bar while singing acapella internationally,
- My close group of friends from undergrad, Vanderbilt University, a top 20 university that you would never get into,
- My tumblr family, who is WAY too big too individually list all of their talent and accomplishments.
So, yes. That’s my gang, anon.
I doubt I’d waste all that phenomenal energy on beating your ass. With a crew like this, we have a world to conquer.
BEST. POST. EVER!!!!!!!!!!